How to take System/Root Image

From: Hari Om <hari_om_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Aug 2003 07:20:35 -0700

Hi GURU's

I have 2 Servers
1) IBM AIX 5.1L running on IBM Power PC and 2) Red Hat Linux 7.1 running on IBM Power PC

I would like to know how can I take SYSTEM/ROOT IMAGE of these servers?
What steps do I need to follow? What do I need to take as a IMAGE - does it include OS files OR OS files and user files?

We are testing our new Application on these servers and would like to revert back to this IMAGE if test fails for some reasons.

Any related information on this is appreciated.

Thanks! Received on Wed Aug 06 2003 - 09:20:35 CDT