DBA_DDL_LOCKS type 18?

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 6 Aug 2003 05:31:09 -0700

All I can get out of metalink on this is that there is no decode for it and its associated with a 'pipe'. I dont have any pipes open that I know of and I have alot of dba_ddl_lock type 18s?

They are owned by both Sys and the user Im logged in as?

Not having performance problems, Im just curious. What pipes is Oracle using? Anyone know? Received on Wed Aug 06 2003 - 07:31:09 CDT