database comparison

From: Susan Lam <susana73_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Aug 2003 01:15:09 -0700

I am looking for some papers/information that compare relational databases such as oracle, mysql, sql server etc. I am particularly interested in their features such as locking mechanisms, integrity constraints, views... Anyone know where I can find the information?

Thanks,
Susan Received on Wed Aug 06 2003 - 03:15:09 CDT