RAC on AIX HACMP

From: Andreas Stieger <Andreas.Stieger_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:46:06 +0200

Hi,

I've been trying to set up Oracle 9i Database v. 9.2.0.1 with Real Application Cluster option on AIX 5.1L with HACMP 4.5.

We have a downloaded a version from the OTN at oracle.com. Release is declared as "Oracle9i Database Release 2 Enterprise/Standard Edition for AIX- Based 5L Systems", files named server_9201_AIX5L_Disk[1..4].cpio.gz

Could it be that Real Application Cluster is not included in that package?

Andreas

--
I use Linux because it assumes the user is reasonably bright.