Re: SQL*PLUS - SET AUTOTRACE ON problems

From: Randy Nichols <randynichols_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:59:41 GMT

Yes, I did run the plustrce.sql script, and was able to grant plustrace to the SYSTEM user.

SET AUTOTRACE ON EXPLAIN works OK.

It seems to be the

SET AUTOTRACE ON STATISTICS that has a problem, giving error:

SQL> set autotrace on statistics
ERROR:
ORA-24315: illegal attribute type

SP2-0619: Error while connecting
SP2-0611: Error enabling STATISTICS report

-Randy