Re: How to see how much space I have left on the rollback segments ?

From: Francesco <fmarchioniNIENTESPAM_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 06:37:35 GMT

Hi all,
thanks you all for your answer (sorry my reply is not very quick, I'm afraid we're in different
time zones !).
Well my question actually was about monitoring left blocks on rollback segments. As we're
going to build a very large queue of transaction in our application I'd like to see if (and how)
we're close to exhaust rollback segments. I'll read carefully your answers and try which solution suits better. By the way I'm using Oracle 9i
but it would be fine to know something that's portable also on earlier releases.....
Thanks a lot
Francesco