Oracle Intelligent agent doesn t start after I change domain

From: Sebastien COUPPEY <sebastien_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 20:29:22 +0200

Hi,

I have an Oracle 8i server, which is running on win2K. The server was first in the workgroup "Domain".

So as to use AD, I put the computer in one of our domain. Since I did that the Oracle Intelligent Service doesn t want to start with the error 15.

The only solution I found was to delete the *.q files in oracle_home/network and the service.ora file. But the post says, we have to do that when we change the hostname.

However, I didn t change my computer name.

Do you think the solution will work ?

thanks   Received on Mon Aug 04 2003 - 13:29:22 CDT