is it possible to see who dropped a DB link or would 9i do it on its own due to bug?

From: hourman <sdfdfwetudfyt_at_7fdfster.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2003 16:09:37 -0500

using Oracle 9i R2. on sun unix sun server.

On our produciton system someone dropped a databse link over the weekend. At least that is what we suspect

On saturday at 9 am it was there (process that uses it ran ok) at 2 pm it was gone (same process failed when we checked db link was not there, once we created it again it worked)

so options are:

1 Someone logged in with an account able to drop it and did so

2 Oracle 9i drops DB links without user intervenation, but leaves everything else fine.

if option 1 is it possible to find out. We looked at all objects table but did not see links there. is there any otehr place that would have logged that info? Received on Sun Aug 03 2003 - 16:09:37 CDT