Re: SQL connundrum. Can it be done?

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10junk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2003 16:17:32 -0700

I understand your concerns for the data integrity, but I always commit just at the end of the block, when it's possible. That way, Oracle takes care of the integrity of the data (changes are applied for all or no records at all). Plus these programs are meant to be run when there's no one else on the system anyway (we are lucky enough to not have a 24/7 database). These tasks are kept for the week-end, when no one else is around.

Daniel