Re: Loadjava hangs in RedHat Linux (URGENT)

From: aruneeshsalhotr <member32378_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:01:14 +0000

Hi Dude
I was struggling to get the thing working for the past week or something.
But today I tried afresh, and it finally worked.

This was only after set the LD_ASSUME_KERNEL to 2.2.5, that I recompiled my java class, and it loaded absolutely fine.

It was such a fun, getting the thing working.

Had it been JavaForum on SUN, I would have given you full 10 points from my duke dollars.

Thanx and Regards
Aruneesh