Re: Howto do undo a default clause?

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_@peldik.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:59:48 +0300

> Darn! I was afraid someone would say that...
> The problem I have is that we run a script
> that reads all this stuff and creates a XML
> schema from the info in dictionary.

Btw, you could make a separate user for generating the script and create your own view all_tab_columns there which uses decode (and custom functions to handle LONG datatype) to eliminate "null" strings. Then you'r local view will "override" the public synonym on DD view..

Tanel. Received on Fri Aug 01 2003 - 08:59:48 CDT