Re: RMAN duplicate and read-only tablespaces

From: Keith <kknauss_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2003 06:59:05 -0700

Good idea -- I'll probably have to break down and do just that.

However, for the amount of money we pay for the product there's an expectation that it works as described. If it doesn't, I have an expectation the vendor will fix or at least document the problem. I shouldn't be told to call back and open a new case to do just that -- especially since they cannot provide any verbiage as to why it's unsupported.