sequence

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:36:36 +0100

Hi Richard,

>> My wife's been really unwell lately (in mid 30s and needs a double
hip
>> replacement ASAP !!) so life's been a bit hectic.

My stepfather had one done about 30 years ago, best thing that ever happened to him (after the physio was finished that is !). He has since worn it out so he was back in a couple of years ago to have the old one replaced and a new one in the other side. He's up and running again !! He was in his 30s when he had the first one. Arthritis is no respector of age :o(

Hope it all goes well.

>> David Bowie is due to tour Australia early next year so it's not all
bad
>> news :)

I shall refrain from making any childish comments at this point - hope he does 'The Laughing Gnome' though !
Best thing he ever did.

Cheers,
Norm.

PS. Ever noticed how Data Base and David Bowie have the same initials ?

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk