View schema for all user objects

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:47:24 +0100

Assuming I understand correctly :

look in user_objects - for eveything your user owns. look in all_objects - for everything your users has access to, including stuff in other users to which yours has been given access. Look in dba_objects for everything, assuming you have the rights to do so.

Cheers,
Norm.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator