Problem with reportserver (IAS 9)

From: Marco Lorig <mlorig_at_web.de>
Date: 31 Jul 2003 05:29:38 -0700

Hello NG,

we are using Oracle IAS 9 with the integrated reportserver. On the server, we have 2 interfaces (Ethernet / IP).

Interface 1: (IAS to Client Network) 10.12.23.10/24 Interface 2: (IAS to Database Network) 10.12.116.10/24

The report server delivers an url with the following content to the client :
"http://10.12.116.10/xxxx/report.pdf" (which is the Interface in the database network).
The Client does and must not know a route to this network so it canīt access the report.

The correct URL should be: "http://10.12.23.10/xxxx/report.pdf"

How can i change the default IP-address for these reports into 10.12.23.10, so the report server would use the IP of interface 1 for the content of the url.

regards

Marco Lorig Received on Thu Jul 31 2003 - 07:29:38 CDT