Re: ORACLE RAC CRASHES ORBITZ

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:18:33 -0700

Noons wrote:

> and the F15 Eagle.
> Hang on, that was WingZ.
> Hang on, that was Informix's
> product too... :D
>
> PS: still use it...
> --
> Cheers
> Nuno Souto
> wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam
> "John Carlson" <john_carlson_at_whsmithusa.com> wrote in message news:hj1divgbkdfp23pe9tu81gqejfdl8gbf6a_at_4ax.com...
> >

> > Well, there was that race car . . . . . .8-)

How quickly some forget that every family has "one of 'them' " and that every company has a marketing weasel that thinks they enhance the world be corrupting the use of words to communicate with clarity. We have a choice ... we can all wait for our time to come ... or just make technology decisions based on technology rather than slogans. Pity those that can't tell thedifference.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu