DB Help!!!!!!

From: peak_amperes <member34563_at_dbforums.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2003 11:29:23 GMT

I have 2 instances. I want to view data in instance2, from instance1

I am at instance1, and i try to execute this: select * from table_at_dblink2

and i get ORA-02019, so i then i execute this on instance1:

select * from all_db_links;

Result:
Owner Username DB_link Host
PUBLIC|RHE |dblink2 |instance2|

So, whats missing, there is a DB link created from instance1 to instance2, so why am i not able to view the data from instance2 ????

Please respond ASAP......