Re: tracking changes on a table through ODBC application

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_no_spam.comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:45:06 GMT

Don't have a db in front of me at the moment (I'm at home) create small table with a primary key. user one inserts a record with a primary key value of 1 then user 2 inserts a record with primary key value 2. should get the constraint violated at this point. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure