Re: ORACLE RAC CRASHES ORBITZ

From: Andrew Hamm <ahamm_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:18:40 +1000

Tom Longfellow wrote:
> GOD!! sometimes I just HATE the internet. It is too easy to be
> misinterpreted. My suggestions were tongue in cheek. I TOTALLY get
> marketing. I was just commenting on how marketing departments can
> embarrass their companies.

EVERYONE (not just you, Tom, but you mentioned the internet first:) has forgotten the Golden Rule of the Internet:

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.

Apologies etc etc to any handicapped people or their carers etc etc etc.

It's time people stopped being so bloody precious about the products they've invested their careers in. It ain't a gift from the Gods, it's a product. Wrapped in plastic and Marketing Drivel. Received on Mon Jul 28 2003 - 20:18:40 CDT