[Oracle8i]Immediate shutdown

From: szalas <gszalach_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:00:34 +0200

Hi,

I performed immediate shutdown on my database. It didn't shutdown immediately but it is still in progress. Is there any possibility to see what it's currently doing and possibly kill process which delayed my shutdown??
I suppose that one session with distributed transaction cause this problem. I had tried to kill this session but it wasn't killed immediately and only marked as killed.
So am I supposed to wait for shutdown or do I have some other choices????

Thank you very much for any solutions
Szalas Received on Mon Jul 28 2003 - 12:00:34 CDT