Re: Oracle 9i STATSPACK Question

From: Norman Dunbar <Oracle_at_MSSQLBountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:43:51 +0100

Big Chuck wrote:

> Is it possible to use one database and STATSPACK to collect data from
> several databases. ie: Someone install statspack under several different
> schemas somehow?
>
> Seems to be a huge limitation to only allow one per database.
>
> Thanks,
> CC

Morning Big Chuck,

I think from 9i it is possible, however, I have done it at work under 8i. I dumped out my own PERFSTAT user then imported a customer dump (I can't remember which tables off hand). A quick fiddle of the report generating sql script (take a copy and work on that !!!!!) and I could generate reports for my customer.

When I get to work, I'll see if I still have it lying around, and if so, I'll let you know what I did. There really wasn't much to it if I remember correctly.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Remove a certain other database to reply :o)