Re: Need SQL Server Temp Table equivalent (challenge!)

From: Kin Ng <kin_ng5_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2003 02:33:02 -0700

Karsten,

I actually handled my problem using .NET's DataTable where I can create any columns on the fly and display to the users. i.e. similar to the temp table solution. While the solution works but I would like a similar solution written in PL/SQ or View or anything that's in the DB. Please take a look at Galen Boyer's suggestion in this thread. I tried that and indeed I was able to do what I wanted. The performance was not too bad also.

Thanks all for the genuine helps.

Kin Received on Sat Jul 26 2003 - 04:33:02 CDT