Re: Need SQL Server Temp Table equivalent (challenge!)

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:58:31 -0700

Karsten Farrell wrote:

> I am probably missing your real point here and oversimplifying it in my
> mind (with a simple mind like mine, I have to do that <g>). We handle code
> customization by populating a table (Member_Custom_Fields) defined like
> this:
>
> [:%s/Karsten Farrell/Oracle DBA/g]

I doubt it. I think the real point is to say "I don't get it" until someone does his work for him. Oracle isn't SQL Server any more than SQL Server is Oracle. More than sufficient information has been provided for my mother to solve the problem. I've no doubt the OP could he was motivated to do so.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu