Re: exp-00037

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 24 Jul 2003 22:38:57 -0700

211.98.89.99 [dl] wrote in message

> I tried to exp from oracle 8.1.5 (H70) via oracle client 8.1.6 , it
> said exp-00037 : view is not matching with database

Either you have not run catexp.sql (probably not the case), or Export is expecting a newer version of the export views you have in the database (which could be the case as there is a version difference between Export and the db).

BTW, it is a good idea to apply the 8.1.7.4 patchset to your database.

--
Billy