Configuring Oracle Portal and Oracle 9ias

From: Tim Corke <timbono1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2003 15:19:38 -0700

Hi All,

I am currently aiming to develop a small application using Oracle Portal that will be used to display forms & HTML pages that will display various data types within a database. This will eventually be a small application that can be run over the Internet and teach people in easy steps how to develop their own application.

I have decided upon using Oracle Portal due to its easiness in developing an interface but am unsure as to how or what i need to do to configure this with the server.

I aim to start developing the application in a matter of months so havent come across any 'real' problems but would appreciate advice into what could possibly be a stumbling block when I do.

Are they any tips/advice that people could share with me? Any help is much appreciated.
Tim Corke Received on Thu Jul 24 2003 - 17:19:38 CDT