Run report in another's schema

From: S k u l l s p i t <dotacionNOSPAM_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:44:35 -0700

In our current custom developed system, individual users cannot run and view reports unless they are login as the schema owner. However, they can create reports.

For example, one developer can create reports, but she would like to share her reports with other users. I could not make it work, even tho I have set the directory privileges to all read, executables.

Any ideas?