Re: DB Create Script

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_@peldik.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:40:29 +0300

Hi!

One way would be to use dbca (database creation assistant) to create fresh databases and then use exp/imp with full=y option to transfer everything else (with rows=y or n depending on whether you want to transfer actual data as well).

There's definitely tools as well... but I've usually managed to get away with standard Oracle tools, so others know better about 3rd party solutions. First things that come into my mind are DataBee, Toad and Oracle Change Manager module in OEM.

Tanel.