HTTP Service auto stopping constantly

From: dbuckingham <member8912_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:29:18 +0000

Hi There,

I have a machine setup as follows:

Windows 2000 server
Oracle 8.1.7 v3
Oracle 9iAS rel1

Problem that I am getting is that for some reason the 9iAS HTTP service keeps auto stopping all the time. I am constantly required to go in and start it up again. I have not been able to see any sort of pattern in its stopping, it appears to be totally unpredictable.

Has anyone come across this situation before?