Re: New in Oracle Forms

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:52:40 +0200

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:55:35 +0200, "Smith" <x_at_x.com> wrote:

>I want to use Oracle Developer, Designer and Forms (all in the same AS
>server) but I don't know if I need to install Oracle9i Application Server
>and Oracle9i or not (is it enough with application server? I need to install
>Oracle Internet Directory? it installs the needed repository automatically?
>do I need to install the Oracle database?) Which are the software
>requeriments installing ALL in the same computer?
>
>Thanks

There are no software requirements. Oracle advises expressly AGAINST doing this.
Also, please read the installation manual or hire a consultant. Abstracting any installation manual is beyond the scope of this voluntarily group.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Jul 22 2003 - 12:52:40 CDT