Re: Index organized partitioned table can't be rebuilt (For experts)

From: Andras Kovacs <andkovacs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Jul 2003 09:51:10 -0700

I opened yesterday a case on partitioned IOT at Oracle. The situation looks very very bad on 9.3.0.3 + Wind 2000adv + Compaq DL 380 G3

In one word: Forget partitioned IOT on this combination.

I have corrupted data and deadlocks when I try to collect statistics. Somehow the Oracle threads are mixing up the memory. Received on Tue Jul 22 2003 - 11:51:10 CDT