oracle recovery from hp to windows

From: poldek <heippa01_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:53:35 -0400

Hi,
I have Oracle full backup from HP.
And I have only Windows version of the Oracle. Is possible to recover this db on Windows environment? Is phisical structure of Oracle datafiles the same on the diffirent Operational Systems?
I know that I have modify init.ora but I doubt that it'd be enough. Thanks
Jarek

--
Serwis Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/