New in Oracle Forms

From: Smith <x_at_x.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:55:35 +0200

I want to use Oracle Developer, Designer and Forms (all in the same AS server) but I don't know if I need to install Oracle9i Application Server and Oracle9i or not (is it enough with application server? I need to install Oracle Internet Directory? it installs the needed repository automatically? do I need to install the Oracle database?) Which are the software requeriments installing ALL in the same computer?

Thanks Received on Tue Jul 22 2003 - 08:55:35 CDT