Re: Domain catastrophe?

From: amani <amanclark_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 22 Jul 2003 00:58:10 -0700

Thanks for that, the crux of the matter is that the Database running on NT went down when i installed another database (8.1.7) to hold a repository for the management server on the Domain controller. I think this is now coincidence.

The NT database is 8.0.5, and after changing the .world to the same domain as the server I can now tnsping80 the listener.

The same problem exists however. In the application that relies on this DB it comes up with a message box with the following..

Location: 'SHELL\DATABASE.BAS..RunSQL'

No: 6553

Being an application error i'm not sure exactly how useful this may be, however when I log into SQLplus i get this message:

ERROR:
ORA-06553: PLS-213:package STANDARD not accessible

Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO ERROR:
ORA-06553: PLS-213:package STANDARD not accessible

then it comes with the usual connection info and i get the SQL> prompt.
i have sum(bytes) for SYSTEM tablespace is 20MB and max(bytes) is the same.

Will try to run catalog.sql as well as SYS and looking into DBMSUTIL.sql?

cheers