How many records in a table can run good ?

From: SouthVN <nphuongtt_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Jul 2003 20:57:17 -0700

Hi All !

Now I'm using Oracle9i 9.2.0.1.0, with flatform is Window 2000 Pro In every table in Oracle, How many records in a table can run good ? And Does computer's configuration configure ? to I can get data fast. There is a table contains about 70 000 000 records

All Experts Please help me !
Thanks a lot ! Received on Mon Jul 21 2003 - 22:57:17 CDT