Re: 'Unbreakable' marketing strategy irresponsible?

From: Anurag Varma <avarmadba.skipthis_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:19:30 GMT

"Keith" <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:vhghl7c9lk4oe0_at_news.supernews.com...
> You summary rejection of material evidence affecting Oracle database
> instances, based not on conjecture and hearsay, but fact, simply because
> of your subjective perception of someone being an 'asshole', is
> troubling. Your employers should be proud.
>
> Anurag Varma wrote:
> > he he. We don't need to hear this from an a$$hole.
> > not interested. buzz off. Use your real email you troll!
> >
> > Anurag

And do you know what exactly was the problem? All sofwares have bugs. Nothing is unbreakable. That I agree on. You opinion is based on .org domain name still running ok. I could name a lot of sites
running oracle and still running ok.
Just what exactly do you base you opinion on? You don't even know what the exact problem was.

.. and I can have whatever subjective opinion I want. Nothing really to do with my employers being
proud or not.

Anurag Received on Fri Jul 18 2003 - 14:19:30 CDT