Trace of ORA-01031 Insufficient Priviliges?

From: SAP BASIS Consultant <basis_consultant_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2003 10:09:39 -0700

Hello,

In a system in which SAP uses Oracle as a database, in SAP's transaction which controls the scheduling of backup scripts and other Oracle actvities, the error message 'ORA-01031' (insufficient priviliges) appears.

I am not sure about the specific SQL statement/user (There are a few which SAP uses to access Oracle) combination for which the error appears, thouhg I have some ideas.

I did not find an Oracle trace for this.

Is there a way that I can set Oracle (Very old version 8.0.x..I know an upgrade is mandatory) to dump more information such as the SQL statement and the user which generates this error to a trace file?

Thanks Received on Fri Jul 18 2003 - 12:09:39 CDT