Re: Bending the rules using MERGE INTO

From: Simon Adebisi <omar_adebisi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2003 07:00:24 -0700

My apologies to everyone, especially Mr. Hunter. He did not contact me as I falsely stated before. I am adjusting to some medications which make me unpredictable and mouthy. Doctor says it could be a while before I level off....at least the treatment center lets us use the computer room.

I will cease posting to this forum until I can get a grip.