Re: Removing SID?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:21:21 +0100

If you are reinstalling the software it will be back again. You don't have to create the database at install time.

If you just want rid of the service then there are a number of utilities that remove windows services and any of those will work, and you can delete all oracle related stuff from HKLM\software.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA