Re: Orbitz blames Oracle for site outage

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:22:18 -0700

Keith wrote:

> "Vitriolic verbiage?" If you re-read my post, you will find none of
> this but objective posts.
>
> <snipped>
>

> > Take your vitriolic verbiage elsewhere, "Keith". It is not welcome
> > here.
> >
> > David Fitzjarrell

Then lets try something a bit more direct ... this is comp.databases.oracle.server not comp.databases.oracle.marketing or comp.databases.oracle.hyperbole so you are off-topic.

Call it whatever you wish ... subjective, off-topic, rude, if you have nothing to contribute go play in traffic.

In fact don't even come back here and apologize if it turns out Oracle had nothing to do with the problem and it was caused by web servers, hardware, operating system, network, bad programming, bad testing, or any one of thousands of other possibilities. Oh and take your can of gasoline with you. Thanks.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu