oracle thesis

From: pino <pinitolino_at_NOSPAMhotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:07:53 GMT

  My name is Lino Giuseppe and I'm a Italian Studente of Bari. I'm doing my thesis and i need help, any kind of help. I'm study "test automation", so I

      must test a application in  Form builder with the Rational Robot(this is a tool to test the application), but i find some problem.

      The problem with the priority are:

      1.- Cell non edit and not navigable, has not been recognized by the robot.
      2.- A cell that are the total of two or more  cell (so sum, average, ect) is impossibile to control that the result is ok.
      3.- I can't read the message in the pop-up windows.
      4.- I can't read (always from Rational robot) the message in the status bar, so in the message line and command line.

      I read a lot of manual but the information that i need is very dificult to find becuase i need to know how, for instance, work the status bar at the base, how pass the messagge!!

      I use Form Builder 6i patch 13.

      If you have any information i thanks to you.