Re: Orbitz blames Oracle for site outage

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:56:43 -0700

Keith wrote:

> So much for the 'Unbreakable' strategy..
> Last I heard, PostGreSQL is still serving up domain names for the .ORG
> domain name registry.
>
> Orbitz blames Oracle for site outage:
> http://news.com.com/2100-1019_3-1026450.html?tag=fd_top
>
> also *Two Oracle executives resign* :
> http://news.com.com/2100-1012_3-1026536.html?tag=fd_top

Obviously you have an overabundance of testosterone leading you to a strong desire to start a flame war over marketing hyperbole. Please contact George W. Bush or Donald Rumsfeld. I've no doubt they could use your talents.

We, however, are bored.

Next time try posting something ... with substance ... in the correct usenet group ... and on topic.

Meanwhile I will inform Larry that you hold him personally responsible for people that don't follow directions with his products.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu