9i DB + 9iAS + 9iFS Single Machine Install

From: %=zerointeractive.it% <zerointeractive_at_virgilio.it>
Date: 17 Jul 2003 05:47:49 -0700

I want to install Oracle9i database, Oracle9i Application Server and Oracle9iFS on one, single, Windows2000pro computer. I have all the hardware and network requirements the stuff needs.

I want to use OracleInternetDirectory as iFS credential manager, for this probably i need to install Oracle Management and Integration, but somewhere in the documentation i read that OID is shipped with the Application Server installation.
I'm a little bit confused on how to install the complete suite, perhaps because of the amount of information i learned in the docs this week.

Any one can guide me in how install all the staff mentioned in the object of my post ?
Thanks in advance,

Luigi Belli. Received on Thu Jul 17 2003 - 07:47:49 CDT