starting single sign-on and directory service

From: Ashish Awasthi <awasthi_at_brickred.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 13:52:12 -0700

i am trying to install oracle 9i infrastructure on my clean win2000 box with 2.4 GHz proc and 1GB RAM.
i am getting falilure messages for the following:

infrastructure instance configuration assistant: failed oracle 9i application server randomize password: failed single sign on configuration assistant: failed infrastructure mod-osso configuration assistant: failed OPMN configuration assistant: failed

log file says:
Configuration failed for IAS
IAS Instance creation failed
Configuration failed for JAZN
JAZN configuration failed: unable to establish a directory context. Configuration succeeded for IASProperty
Configuration failed for IAS
Configuration failed for JAZN

after which single sign-on and directory service dont start. which means no connectivity :(
can somebody please guide me about how to avoid this failure in installation or how to manually start these after installation. it would be a great help
ashish Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 15:52:12 CDT