What "Oracle sessions" mean?

From: Stephanie <sbarre_at_email.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 07:35:25 -0700

Hi,
I'm developping with Weblogic 6.1 using Oracle 8.1.6. My application has serious scalability problems. A consultant from BEA told me to check in Oracle the number of Oracle sessions allowed, which should be greater than the number of connexion pools declared in Weblogic.
Where can I find this parameter? Is that "processes" in init.ora? Thanks in advance,

Stéphanie Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 09:35:25 CDT