Oracle 9iAS infrastructure installation problem

From: Ashish Awasthi <awasthi_at_brickred.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 00:49:06 -0700

Hello

I am installing oracle 9i infrastructure on my new windows 2000 box with 1GB RAM and no oracle product preinstalled. in the end of installation process, some processes fail:

infrastructure instance configuration assistant oracle 9i application server randomize password single sign on config assistance
infrastructure mod-osso config assistance OPMN config assistance

log file says:

Configuration failed for IAS
IAS Instance creation failed
Configuration failed for JAZN
JAZN configuration failed: unable to establish a directory context. Configuration succeeded for IASProperty
Configuration failed for IAS
Configuration failed for JAZN

and then SSO etc services dont start. can somebody please tell me how to fix this.

ashish Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 02:49:06 CDT