Re: cursor bind

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:48:43 -0700

george wrote:

> I have a procedure that worked find for months on an oracle database
> with static data. In the last week when I execute it runs forever
> until I kill it. I found in the v$locks view that there is a CU
> cursor bind lock. any clue?

No.

What version and edition on what hardware and operating system? What is happening in the application(s)? And what applications are they?

What code locked it?
Is the user or process that locked it still connected?

Can't help you if you don't provide a lot more information.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu