Re: How to recover a dropped table ?

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:02:49 GMT

I have detailed instructions for handling this scenario on my website. You can view this info online via the following link, then scroll down to Recovery Scenario #8.
http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/win_901_32bit_files/in stallgen_win901_39_.html#recovery_scenarios

http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/sol_901_32bit_files/in stallgen_sol901_39_.html#recovery_scenarios

--
David Simpson