oracle 9i AS and J2ME

From: Abraham HAMU <ahamu_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:04:30 -0400

Hi,
I want to access to my Oracle database from a device mobile, thus I wrote a servlet which etablish the connection with the database and return an "oracle.wireless.me.sql.Connection" to the Midlet to execute query.
My main problem, is that I don't know Oracle at all and I don't know how to upload the servlet on the Oracle Server. Please can you help me?
Thanks Received on Tue Jul 15 2003 - 10:04:30 CDT