--- Oracle database server connected wioth other servers . Which version???

From: Andre <avanrossem_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2003 23:23:50 -0700

Hello all,

In my area there are several oracle database-servers running. One does have Oracle 8.0.4 installed, another 8.1.7 and some oracle 9.1.

Now I have to install another Oracle Database server on which each of these 'client' can connect.(using ISDN and a database-link). After they connect some simple updates, selects must be peformed. nothing special.

but, the question is: Which version does this new oracle server have. 8.0.4, or can I install 9.1???

Thanks for all comments,
Regards,
Andre van Rossem
The Netherlands Received on Tue Jul 15 2003 - 01:23:50 CDT