Re: RAC Training

From: Geomancer <pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2003 16:33:13 -0700

> He presented at North Carolina Oracle Users Group back in March on 9i
> RAC - http://www.ncoug.com/upcoming_events2.htm
> Often, presentation and papers are available via Oracle users group
> sites.
> This paper may also be available via TUSC's website.

Hi Paul,

It was not at IOUG, but it was a featured presentation at the Southeastern Users Group Conference SEOUC, and it was OUTSTANDING. I have a lot of respect for Mike Ault's talent, and I have a feeling that this book will be exactly what I need. . .

The Oracle9i RAC clusters paper is at: www.tusc.com

The RAC book can be ordered at:
http://www.dba-oracle.com/bp/bp_book1_rac.htm

They say the book will ship in two weeks! Received on Mon Jul 14 2003 - 18:33:13 CDT